No announcement yet.

Who will win the Presidential Election?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will win the Presidential Election?

cast your vote on who you think will win, not who you want to win
    Hillary the Bitch
    100.00%
    Trump the Conman
    0%
    Johnson the Stoner
    0%

The poll is expired.

Maniacal Ravings of an Old Hippie
    Shop Diary of an Old NSS Racer

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

I'll take Jill Stein. We're gonna end up with Hillary. I think the Old Hippie was right loooong ago, when he posted a meme of Trump saying he was a plant to get the Clinton's back in the White House.
    "We've got to stop being the stupid party. It's time for a new Republican Party that talks like adults. We had a number of Republicans damage the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments. I'm here to say we've had enough of that." - Bobby Jindal

Comment

Only two of us voted, and bth wrong.

I have to tell you I feel better about Trump because of his management picks. I have Hope, for the first time in eight years.

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

Not sure if I've ever been so happy to be wrong. I thought Hillary was a shoe-in.

I'm no big Trump supporter, but I love his constant F-ing w the main stream media. And the media still has not learned that his supporters do NOT participate in their "polls".
        "We've got to stop being the stupid party. It's time for a new Republican Party that talks like adults. We had a number of Republicans damage the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments. I'm here to say we've had enough of that." - Bobby Jindal

Comment

Originally posted by 46stude View Post
          Not sure if I've ever been so happy to be wrong. I thought Hillary was a shoe-in.

I'm no big Trump supporter, but I love his constant F-ing w the main stream media. And the media still has not learned that his supporters do NOT participate in their "polls".
          He wasn't my choice of Republican, Cruz was, but so far I like who he's chosen and what he's doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hippie View Post

He wasn't my choice of Republican, Cruz was, but so far I like who he's chosen and what he's doing.
            If Cruz had won the nomination the Dems would have immediately protested that he wasn't born in the United States. I don't believe the Republican party was actually trying to win the election based on the nominees they offered up. Then again I don't believe the two party system is actually two parties. Even if Trump doesn't accomplish anything the Dems can't counter next time they're in charge I think he will turn the two party system back into two parties.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Cranium View Post

If Cruz had won the nomination the Dems would have immediately protested that he wasn't born in the United States.
              EXACTLY!! Cruz IS NOT a natural born citizen. He can NOT be POTUS. Plain & simple. Obummer at least tried to hide it, & proof was circumstantial at best. Cruz would be the beginning of the end of US citizens being our elected leaders.

I'd have just taken Hillary, had Cruz got the nomination.

Comment

Originally posted by 46stude View Post

I'd have just taken Hillary, had Cruz got the nomination.
                Not me. But I was so certain she was going to win I didn't bother voting. Trump won my state by a landslide anyway. I knew he would. I'm not overjoyed that he is the POTUS but at least he's not for open borders and he's not telling us to fear Russia while agreeing to let them buy 20% of our uranium reserves from a company whose former owner greased her palm with a 131 million dollar donation to the Clinton Foundation.

Comment

I have to tell you that how Trump's been busting busting his ass, his quality of appointments, his budget submitted yesterday that rebuilds the military and builds the Wall; while cutting off the balls of EPA and cutting State Department handouts to countries is impressing the Hell out of me. Despite the Democrats slow rolling everything and the media pushing their communist agenda and lying - he's not letting any moss grow under him. I never thought he'd keep any of his promises and he looks to be trying to keep all of them

Today he told Europe that they need to pay what they owe NATO, pay the minimum 2% of their GNP in the future, and do their part building their Military and using it in NATO missions. Wasting money outside the US has always pissed me off, and I love saving money there. Nw time to cut balls off moochers.

I voted for Anderson instead of Reagan the first time, because I didn't believe or trust him. He turned out to be our greatest President to date. I ddn't like, believe or trust Trump either - and held my nose and voted for him. It s possible I was just as wrong about him and that he could go down in history as improving the US more than any other.

I've been a Texan first and wanted Texas to secede. However, I'm back to splitting my Loyalty between Texas and US - and give Trump a chance to Make America Great Again.

Comment

Working...
                  X