Mosque, Islamic Community Center and Grave Yard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosque, Islamic Community Center and Grave Yard

is being built across the road from me. I made a few banners and signs for my fence.

Maniacal Ravings of an Old Hippie
    Shop Diary of an Old NSS Racer

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

I found out they buried the two Islamic terroristss that killed all those people in San Bernadino in my former hometown Rosamond, California. If I still lived there I'd be more than happy to piss on their graves.

Comment

There is a quite old Islamic cemetery a couple of miles from my house and just recently they began restricting access through a guarded gate. I have zero love and respect for Islam, but the dead should be left alone no matter what their faith...or non-faith. Having to post guards at any cemetery is just wrong.
      Bookstore: http://www.wings-press.com

Comment

I'm not so concerned about the cemetery, because a dead goat****er is a good goat****er. However, I feel the Mosque and "Community Center" are going to be your typical breeding center for hate, terrorism, and finankng terrorism globally. There is nothing good about this cult of hate and stoneage values.

But what's worse is that I found out this freaking cesspool is a 100% Federal Grant. They told this to two adjoining neighbors who they're trying to buy their acreage. It appears that their 77 acres isn't going to be enough, and they need the hundreds of acres of their immediate neighbors.

This kind of shit pisses me off, and so glad that Muslim homo is no longer President. It is my hope, but not my expectation that shit like this will see the sanitization from sunlight, and if not all money has not yet been paid out, that this is stopped now!
        Maniacal Ravings of an Old Hippie
        Shop Diary of an Old NSS Racer

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

Working...
        X