• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life 101

Needs to be Mandatory in high school

Maniacal Ravings of an Old Hippie
    Shop Diary of an Old NSS Racer

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Most of those things were picked up at a young age back in my Neanderthal time.

There were two classes in high school, and both were electives...Basic Economics, and Home Ec...but I learned more practical things in those classes than in any required class.
    Bookstore: http://www.wings-press.com

Comment

Woos shop and drafting were my two favorite classes
      Maniacal Ravings of an Old Hippie
      Shop Diary of an Old NSS Racer

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

My Government teacher told us that during my Senior year in HS. Life 101.
        One thing to add on the list is "How to put on a condom". Lol

Comment

I can do all of those things except drive a stick. My husband tried to teach me on his old Chevy van and we ended up in a huge fight. He accused me of burning up his clutch but it was actually the glove he put over the naked light bulb on the dash that was smoking. LOL! After that I said, "screw it". Most cars are automatic anyway. And acidrock is correct.

Comment

Working...
          X