Choose your News Source Wisely

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choose your News Source Wisely

Stalin's plan in the 30s was to infiltrate colleges, news media/Hollywood, the legal system and colleges - and he did a great job at it.

Maniacal Ravings of an Old Hippie
    Shop Diary of an Old NSS Racer

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

If you tell the same story often enough, they will eventually believe it.

Comment

and the storyteller will too
      Maniacal Ravings of an Old Hippie
      Shop Diary of an Old NSS Racer

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

I like Breitbart, conservative treehouse, a light sprinkling of Worldnet daily, I troll The Blaze because I hate Glenn Beck for trying to throw the election to Hillary what a Cheeto covered jackass!

Comment

I've been wondering which websites and television news outlets use the most honest, trustworthy agenda. When I talk with friends, and online media, it seems everyone questions my outlet's credibility.
          Which ones are credible? Would be nice to know for my own sake.

Comment

I believe nothing I hear or read anymore...from any source. Even Allen West must have hired a mud-slinging, yellow journalist to run his website. He was one of my last remaining heroes, but now I wouldn't vote for him to represent me in any way.

It could take years to create a credible news source, but rather that be the case than wasting time following all the pig-slop being passed off as news today.
            Bookstore: http://www.wings-press.com

Comment

Working...
            X