0%
    Last two days in Office
    66.67%
    He wont pardon her
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

Maniacal Ravings of an Old Hippie
    Shop Diary of an Old NSS Racer

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

I don't think he will pardon her, that is if she doesn't stroke out first, literally. She's poison to everyone now. The Obama's always hated her. They are going to leave her to twist in the wind.

Comment

I'm betting he does, claiming it will be the "Will of The People" to spare her from wrongful persecution from mean spirited Right Wing Rednecks

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

Ok, OH, I'll put my money where my mouth is. I will donate to this site or a charity of your choice $200.00 if Oblabla pardons her. I don't think they want anything to do with her and....If WikiLeaks had anything real serious between the two they would have spilled the beans. Oblabla's hate the Clintons...no love lost there. But....if she dies first, all bets are off. It's good to be back. I hope the oldies come back too. Strangely, I think of Wrabbit, Dirtdigger and Deacon001 and wonder how they are doing.

Comment

Ok, i'm game for on January 21st if Obama hadn't pardoned her that I will go to a local women's and Children's shelter and donate $200, and post the receipt. If he does, you post a receipt from your local woman's and child shelter.

You good with that?

Comment

OH...sounds like a bet to me!

Comment

done

Comment

Hey OH, I know it's not the 21st yet but I love saying, ITold Ya! I still hope the bitch is prosecuted though. I still think something is in the works from the Trump admin. At least I hope so. Already the Clinton Foundation is going down. But anyway, the shelter you choose is a lucky one. God Bless them.

Comment

Looks I need to go down to Ft. Bend Woman and Children Shelter next week.

Comment

Making good on my bet to Star of Hope

Comment

I'm thankful we don't have to see her on tv anymore. Can't imagine seeing her on there for four years. Yikes.

Comment

Hey OH...I haven't been back here in awhile but you didn't have to post the receipt. I believed you would help out a shelter. I myself regularly donate to Light of Life mission in Pittsburgh. They are a really good group of people that help everyone who is on their last threads of hope. It started as a mission to help the homless alcoholics but now they extend their mercies to many. But back to Clinton, I'm still waiting for her to be prosecuted for something, anything! With everything circling the web, something gotta stick to that evil witch! I'm keeping the Infowars bumper sticker Hillary for Prison on my truck til she's incarcerated or I'm dead.

Comment

Working...
                        X