• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Times of Israel...

Netanyahu goes to war with the world.
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/12...ith-the-world/

Why should we be concerned?
    Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD...
    --Psalm 33:12--

Hello folks. I shared the above on another forum and thought I'd post here as well. The following is an exchange that took place:

Reply by member:

Why, indeed, should we of the United States be concerned? Why did we ever subscribe to the founding of that little oasis? For that matter, why did we ever promote the founding of the United Nations...after the dismal history with the League of Nations?

Perhaps, we should abandon the continued mentoring of Israel...maybe, we must also abandon support of the United Nations?

Perhaps time, since the 40s, has eroded need for a continued friendly doorway into the Middle East. Perhaps, that same time warp has also negated the need of an international body of nations.

=================

The rest are my replies:

"Perhaps, we should abandon the continued mentoring of Israel..."

FR, I wholeheartedly agree with that sentiment. After all, aren't we dealing with a rogue, apartheid, pariah state, presently commanded by a psychopath?

How has support of Israel ever benefited America?

Interesting pro/con article:
    http://israelipalestinian.procon.org...stionID=000596

The Staggering Cost of Israel to Americans:
    http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle34485.htm

=========================

FR, an afterthought:

Who is actually mentoring who?
    http://mondoweiss.net/2015/03/netany...sted-standing/

==================

Perhaps someone has wondered how I could say the things I did about Israel. If that is the case, and if one might be interested, the following will go a long way in clearing up any question as to why:

Jesus warned of the leaven of the Pharisees and Paul of the Judaizers.
    Same thing. Paul also warned us against Jewish fables. What we have in the CHOSEN PEOPLE CONCEPT is Phariseeism at its worst. Peter clearly tells us that NOW, since Christ, there is a NEW HOLY NATION AND A NEW PECULIAR PEOPLE and it's the Christians, those who have chosen the Lamb of God as Savior and Lord! A powerful and significant change was made in the first century A.D. with the introduction of THE NEW COVENANT!

GOD DID TAKE THE KINGDOM OF GOD AWAY FROM THE JEWS, just as He promised in Matthew 21:43!

The Great Tribulation that Christ warned of was the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 A.D.! He told the daughters of Jerusalem as He walked to Calvary not to weep for Him but for themselves! There was not one stone left upon another of the temple! WHY? Because God's wrath was sent against that people JUST AS CHRIST FORECAST in the parable of the wicked vinedressers, Matthew 21:33-46. And they lost the land and were cast out into all the nations. Those who remembered His words to flee when they saw Jerusalem compassed by armies FLED! These were His little flock, the Christians!

Christ told the Jewish leadership that their house would be left to them desolate, and desolate it is to this day, because the official book of Judaism is the disgusting Talmud, in which Christ is called a bastard and His mother a whore. He is said in that book to be burning is a vat of hot excrement in hell, today. The leaven of the Pharisees permeates that book! It is evil to the core. In it, Jews are lauded and all gentiles are called cattle, or worse--subhuman, not even of the same species as the Jew [yet the Word of God tells us that God made all mankind "of one blood" and science bears this out!] This book even legalizes pedophilia! Where do you think it is coming from, as it oozes into our society today? THIS IS THE SOURCE!

Freemasonry derives from this corrupt and disgusting book! That is why its mantra that we all know so well is to rebuild the Temple of Solomon. Why? Because Solomon led the people into apostasy and idolatry! God rebuilt the Tabernacle of David! No laws, no ritual, just praise and glory to God! God takes no pleasure in the death of animals! He'll not have it again, for they shall not hurt nor kill in all His Holy Mountain!

Freemasonry gave us the three world wars, all designed to give back to these apostate Jews the land of Palestine so that they can set up their corrupt reign over the gentiles and re-erect a temple full of sacrifice and ritual, a system that was ended forever in God's sight in the Lamb's death on Calvary! It is such a slap in the face of God to ever go back to it! THE OLD COVENANT AND ITS RITUAL WAS DONE AWAY WITH IN CHRIST! Paul clearly says that God took away the first to establish the second covenant, and that the old was found faulty and was vanishing away, way back in the first century A.D.!

So, dear folks, that is what is coming down in the land called Israel today! It is not of God but of his enemy! And we should have nothing to do with it! And that is why our nation is failing! It's because we have been taken over by the enemy camp! We serve this travesty in our hearts and minds! It is EVIL! The Jews are NOT THE CHOSEN PEOPLE! The Israel of God is ALL THOSE WHO'VE PUT THEIR TRUST IN CHRIST, the Lamb of God! WE ARE THAT HOLY NATION NOW! We gentiles have been grafted into that Good Olive Tree, the true Root of Israel, the Christ! God is choosing a people for His Name out of every tribe and nation, just as He once sought and took a people for His name out of Egypt, a type of the world! Those natural branches who did not believe in the true root of Israel, the Christ, were broken off!

Those who rejected Christ did not become the Sons of God! Those who accepted Him did! A true Jew, Paul said, has the circumcision of the heart--the body of sin is cut away! According to Paul, a true son of Abraham believes in the Promise of God, the Christ! IT'S A SPIRITUAL THING! And His salvation is offered to all of Adam's race, not a select few! It ever was God's design to SAVE THE WORLD through His Son! "For God so loved the world...!"

It is all so simple to understand if one grasps the simplicity of Paul's teachings about the types and the shadows of the Old Testament and the spiritual reality that was revealed in Christ, in the New. The spiritual reality corresponds to the natural fore-types, but is not to be confused with them, for the times of the types and shadows are now over and done with. They will never be re-established now that the true reality of things has come and been revealed in Christ.

Let us all be washed in the water of THE WORD and buy the eye salve from Christ that is needed to perceive His truths correctly! He told us that the days would come when men would not endure sound teaching but would have itching ears and seek out fraudulent doctrine. If it doesn't line up with the Word of God, it is not of Christ!
    --M.L.--

Sincerely,

===================================

P.S.

Lest we forget, dear folks, Jesus unequivocally stated that His Kingdom is not of this world, most contrary to the teachings of the scoundrel and fake, Charlie Scofield, whose teachings grievously misrepresent the Word of God, leading multitudes astray. A synopsis:
    http://poweredbychrist.homestead.com...s/scofield.htm

Last, but not least, don’t forget John 8:44. They’re alive and “well” in our very day, and reeking havoc!

=========================

I would like to extend a Happy New Year greeting to each one here. As a portentous 2016 closes the door on us, let us be ever thankful for the opportunity to be living in the time that the Prophets of old spoke of with longing.

Christ, our Creator, is on top of things, nothing escaping His gaze. Peace, even in the midst of chaos, is His gift to whosoever will.

His blessings to each one...:-)

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD...
    --Psalm 33:12--

Comment

I support Israel, and do not support the Muslim Cult or the United Nations.

I'm agnostic, so religion is not part of my reasoning, nor was Islam even around when Jesus was. My reasoning is this is just a small group of people trying to live a Peaceful life in a world where so many want to kill them. Many Jews have contributed to the advancement of society. On the other hand Muslims have never contributed a damn thing to society - other than their desire to violently destroy society.
      Maniacal Ravings of an Old Hippie
      Shop Diary of an Old NSS Racer

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

also, I rarely visit links posted here for a variety of reasons - including time, viruses, and agenda of the site.
        Maniacal Ravings of an Old Hippie
        Shop Diary of an Old NSS Racer

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hippie View Post
          I support Israel, and do not support the Muslim Cult or the United Nations.

I'm agnostic, so religion is not part of my reasoning, nor was Islam even around when Jesus was. My reasoning is this is just a small group of people trying to live a Peaceful life in a world where so many want to kill them. Many Jews have contributed to the advancement of society. On the other hand Muslims have never contributed a damn thing to society - other than their desire to violently destroy society.
          That pretty much sums up my thoughts as well.
          "We've got to stop being the stupid party. It's time for a new Republican Party that talks like adults. We had a number of Republicans damage the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments. I'm here to say we've had enough of that." - Bobby Jindal

Comment

Working...
          X