If you like your doctor..... BULLSHIT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you like your doctor..... BULLSHIT

So, for three years in a row my Health insurance plan has been cancelled. This time Aetna. I don't qualify for Health insurance assistance despite not having an income, because of stock dividends and interest earned from busting my ass all of my life - but I'm forced onto an Obamacare plan because I'm not employed, thus can't get onto a decent Group plan. This coming year there are only two companies left in Texas, one I never heard of. The best I can get is an HMO, and neither take my doctors - which I just changed to because Aetna wouldn't pay the the ones before. The kicker is I will pay $900 month more than last year to go from EPO (which I was forced onto in 2016 as there were no more PPOs) to a HMO with double the deductibles and VA Style waits. Thank you Liberal Moochers who don't pay shit because people like me pay double so you moochers are covered! Go Hillary!

Maniacal Ravings of an Old Hippie
    Shop Diary of an Old NSS Racer

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

I hope you were able to find a solution...Obummer care wouldn't cover me either. Was on the phone literally all day with some chick...had I been the right type I might have gotten somewhere, I really think so.

Anyway, my folks are still living and they hooked me up with insurance, lucky for me for sure. Had a stroke back in 2008 and battled for short term disability, continuously for two years.. Our system is so ****ed up it makes me want to become an expat. If it weren't for my kid, I would, seriously. Her pos mom don't give a damn about her, she's been my saving grace. And I've been hers.

Good luck to you Old Hippie

Comment

Working...
    X