Westerns - What was the best?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Westerns - What was the best?

What was the best Western Movie, TV Series or mini-series?

Man I have loved Westerns all of my life. Some of my favorites are Silverado, Hang em High, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, True Grit, the Cowboys, For a Few Dollars More, Pale Rider, High Plains Drifter....

but to me there are none better than the Original Lonesome Dove. Even my hat has a "Gus" style crown.
    Maniacal Ravings of an Old Hippie
    Shop Diary of an Old NSS Racer

My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

El Dorado, easily my choice.
    "We've got to stop being the stupid party. It's time for a new Republican Party that talks like adults. We had a number of Republicans damage the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments. I'm here to say we've had enough of that." - Bobby Jindal

Comment

Working...
    X